Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Music to my ears...♫♪♫♪♫♪ playlist numero dos!

ugh this song is amaziiing love them I need this album!
Marry Me Kelly!!
love the beat!! oh and Ms. Goulding as well
since I was a little girl I have been in love with this man's wonderful music
Alejandro Sanz: No me compares

and of course my favorite group Reik-Te fuiste de aqui

I just took hopefully the last mid-term exam in a while. 
I have been studying non stop and now to have an essay due later today :( ..But oh well, here is the music that keeps me going! By some amazing and personal favorite artists. Oh it's Halloweenie I've never celebrated it much...but apparently my fellow University mates do. One girl was full out dressed as a zombie with white eyes and everything!! She scared the face out of me!! haha hilarious!
Any who, I hope you are having a great week!
p.s-my prayers go out to those who were devastated by hurricane Sandy...

-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment