Sunday, October 14, 2012

do-it-for-levi's!









Hi!! Hope everyone is having a great weekend I sure am!! I've been very busy though, I must study and do the laundry later :S , yet I'm glad, because this will be a short week of college since we have a mid-term break! Yep noo school for me starting Thursday it's only until Monday but it is well appreciated because that means that I can go home and will have a lot of time to spend with my family  :) Yesterday was great! I had a date night with my amazing boyfriend we went to go see Here Comes the Boom it was hilarious and surprisingly entertaining. 
Any who, every girl has their favorite pair of jeans right? 
Of course!! Mine are these amazing pair of medium waist-ed, dark washed Levi's jeans. I love them mostly because they are super comfortable and because they go with absolutely everything and look great and fit me well. Which is why I made this Levi's inspired photo shoot :)
White Shirt: H&M
Denim Vest: Jessica Simpson Collection
Jeans: Levi's
-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment