Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy November!







isn't this the cutest drawing ever? My boyfriend and I got cartoonized yesterday and I love it!

 Hi Everyone!!!
Here are some photos of last November, looking through these photos remind me of how much I miss my room, my house, but more than anything my family!!! And my little sister (not so little she's 16!)
I can't wait for what my favorite month has to bring! November means giving thanks, giving love and oh so much amazing food!! Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday(i like it better than Christmas O:) I love going over to my grandparent's house and seeing it beautifully decorated and ALL the food that is on the table I can't wait.!!
Happy November Guys oh and happy almost Friday!!!
Black Blouse: H&M
Grey Blazer: JCP
Skinny Jeans: Levi's
Beanie:Clair's
-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment