Sunday, October 7, 2012

to the ranch!







Hello guys! I've been so busy with college stuff this past week, it was horribly hectic! So because of this I came home for the weekend to spend time with my family. Yesterday I went to my grandpa's house where we ate soooo much food it was crazy. I am so happy that I got to see everyone and spend a little time talking to them as well. I really don't want to go back to the university but oh well. My grandpa lives in this very cute  ranch styled house, oh yes he has lots of chickens and random sheep at times haha, I just always wanted to have a mini photo shoot here so ta dah! I know the quality sucks but it's fine I'm saving up for a new camera! I love this denim shirt I would wear it everyday if I could!! (kind of do though) I hope you have a great hopefully(long) remaining weekend!!

denim shirt: Papaya's
Jeans: Forever 21
shoes: thrifted
Watch: Marc Jacobs

-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment