Monday, October 8, 2012

october=boots cam pics






Hi! Well finally some cold weather reached us here in Texas! (hopefully it stays *sigh) I was so excited that it was 57 degrees out! (okay maybe not too cold but for us yes, since we almost never get cold in October only 80 degree weather!! Well anyways, I just came back from my first class of today, only two more to go later on the day. I am relaxing, enjoying my no homework-yet for today except to do some reading which I will do in a few minutes :) I am happy to just be in here cozy, waiting for my bf and listening to some Mumford and Sons before I go for some food as well. Any who, since today is quite cool I got to wear my favorite boots!!! My momma gave them to me a few months ago but couldn't quite wear them in the 90 degree weather soYAYthat I get to wear them I love them so much. 
Hope you have a great Monday(if possible) ;) today!!!!

cropped sweater: Thrifted from A'gaci outlets
Jeans: Forever 21
Vintage leather boots: my mother
Watch: Marc Jacobs
-Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment