Sunday, October 21, 2012

a little bit longer...









Hi everyone! :)
I hope everyone had a great weekend, mine sure was great. :) 
Yesterday my sister and I went over to the park for our double date (even though we were separated haha (she was just allowed to date, finally) Any who, I was beyond happy to get to see my boyfriend even though we leave to our university in a couple of hours. We had amazing cupcakes, with coke, and just an amazing time playing around and stayed there as late as we could. I even caught him in the swings, which are my favorite part of the whole park.
I wish I could stay home a little bit longer since I don't want to take the rest of the mid-term exams this week. I have been studying hard but still not enough, I definitely will though (;
I hope you all enjoy the remainder of Sunday! I must finish gathering everything for later!! oh and might be on my tumblr a bit :P 

pink blouse: A'gaci
Black shirt: H&M
Jeans: Forever21
-Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment