Tuesday, October 16, 2012

midterms...













 HOLA!!! 
I hope your week is going better than mine, mine is so hectic!!! And boring as well. I have midterms this week so I'm stuck studying all day long, not to mention that I have to do two more assignments online later today! :S oh the college stress. Thankfully Starbucks keeps me sane! :P
Excuse the horrible pictures in quality but I am stuck here studying and wanted to take a break and show you my favorite shirt at the moment.(Forever 21) I've only worn it once besides today (idk why!?) but I am quite obsessed with it. I love the movement it has and how soft and comfortable it is, oh and the fact that it is a peplum doesn't hurt (; oh and the color!!!!! I don't own practically anything that is blue but I love how it compliments my pale skin hehe. Well again I have to get back to my studying since I have a test in about 3 hrs! 
Wish Me Luck (please) and excuse the mess!
-Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment