Wednesday, October 10, 2012

inspirations

Hello my lovely readers!! I am quite inspired today, I have had some time in my hands today so I was looking at my favorite internet site ever which is Andy's blog: Stylescrapbook . It's no secret that she is my style icon and inspires me in my outfits every.single.day. I just love her style and how impeccable it  is every time. So there I was looking over her blog and searching some of my favorite outfits of hers and came up with the idea of doing a segment here on my blog inspired by and of her. (obsession much?) haha I just can't help it so today I have decided to launch it and see how it goes. I will be posting some of my favorite looks of hers, they might be her current ones or not so current. I just have her inspire me in my every day outfits that I want every one else to be inspired as well!! :)
So Andy loves dressing up in gray (or so I've seen) at first I didn't own anything gray myself but became open to the idea while shopping and I have come to love it. So here are some of my favorite outfits of her incorporating gray in her outfits!








all these pictures belong to http://www.stylescrapbook.com/
then me

-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment