Tuesday, October 23, 2012

pretty little hocus pocus...

Hello everyone! 
Today has been quite a hectic day. I took the government mid-term exam this morning, had a history study session at two, and my advanced Spanish class just finished. 
My head is spinning, yet I finally have some time to take a break from non-stop studying and relax!! Yaaay!
Since it is too late to distress by taking a trip to the mall (oh and the little broke situation ha!) I am going to release my stress by eating some delicious food and by watching the remaining of the Pretty Little Liars marathon and finally the newest episode! Oh and Hocus Pocus with my wonderful bf . I haven't seen that movie in ages and I am so excited for it!
Yet that is only for today since I have to start studying for my history mid-term coming up next Monday :S oh gosh it literally NEVER ends!!
Nevertheless, I am excited for this night in and just have some time to my self and bf  he needs to take a break as well and needs to relax!
hope your week is going better than mine!
-Karen
 and here is a random picture guys! :P



No comments:

Post a Comment