Thursday, October 18, 2012

Inspirations...













 Hi Guys!! :)
I am home for the mid term break/weekend! Yay I am so happy to be back home and spend some time with my family. Oh and of course take a mini break off of college and exams! Gosh finally some good mexican food from my mami hermosa!! 
Well today's post can't go on without saying what just happened to me a few minutes ago...so I have a twin brother(cool huh?) haha anyways, My dad calls me in his room for a favor to go get him a towel from the closet (a little suspicious) I go and once I open the door my brother is standing there with a Scream Mask on!! And SCARES THE HECK OUT OF MY FACE!!!!!! Oh and my parents were in on the joke...it was quite funny thinking about it haha. 
Any who, these are some posts I happened to stumble upon on my dashboard on my tumblr and really inspired me! These gorgeous outfits and beautiful quotes really hit the spot :) It's been a great day and can't wait for the rest of the weekend and double excited because rain is on the forecast for warm Texas!!
Hope you have an amazing weekend as well!!
-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment