Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fall-Love-Fall




Hello Everyone!!!
I have been quite busy with college stuff, so I couldn't quite be on here as much :'(
But here I am!! Yesterday night, my bf and I went for a walk around our school, I was feeling a little sick, I had the worst nausea (I guess it was everything I had to eat!) It was so much fun our school is surrounded by trees.... everyday we see deer!! They are the cutest and so fast, we just leave them alone of course! But yea a few were just staring at us while we were playing around and taking pictures. I loved it, I had never been out there so late at night it is quite beautiful!
Any who, I couldn't be happier for the colder weather that has finally reached us, I know it won't stay long but it was great!
Later today my bf and I will head to the mall for some well-deserved shopping! I hope I can find some stuff...I am so picky! Ha!!
I hope you all have a great Sunday!!

 purple and grey sweater: A'gaci
Black Jeans: Papaya's
Boots: vintage (my mom's)

-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment