Saturday, October 20, 2012

lovely snapshots!♥♥♥♥♥♥


My best friend Ana Laura :)

Real Mexican Hotdogs and Soda!!!!
This hot dog was sooo delicious it is from a Mexican hot dog (bacon around it) stand that is just a block away from my house. I've had hot dogs like these in my visits to Mexico but this is beyond it is amazing.


A beautiful view of my wonderful University
Starbucks all day every day please.

Hola! 
I've been having an amazing weekend so far. I am home, in my room, my cozy bed, and surrounded by wonderful family! Later today my sister and I will be headed to the park for a double date! Even though I get to see my boyfriend everyday at our university, three days without seeing him feels eternal (even though tomorrow we'll have to go back to uni) but I miss him sooo much it's crazy so I'm glad that we'll be spending time together!
 Any who, yesterday some of my family came to see me, it's funny to me that we only go two weeks without seeing each other, yet  they miss me just as much as I miss them. Yesterday my dad bought us these Mexican hot dogs and I must confess I do eat hot dogs almost every day (favorite food) but these are beyond anything!!! I can smell my mom's cooking from my room and words CAN NOT explain my happiness that I get to eat some of her delicious food.... I am starving!!
oh and the photos with my friend Ana Laura are from a couple of weeks ago Ana Laura and I became best friends when we were in the 6th grade, sadly she moved away in 10th grade, yet we never lost contact and now we are in the same university!! I love her
Hopefully I get to take a few more snapshots on my stay today and post them up later! ;)
hope you are having a great weekend!
-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment