Thursday, October 25, 2012

a peak inside...





Hi guys, it's been such a hectic week!! 
Yet today has been an amazing day, today is my 9th monthaversary with my wonderful boyfriend!
So for the occasion he bought me these amazing leopard shoes!!! I am in LOVE with them words can't explain haha. 
Any who, I wanted to make this post for a little peek inside my dorm room, closet, oh and shoes!!
As you can tell, it is very girly I just love flowers and pink and giraffes, and I love having pictures of my family and friends with me. In the one with my jewelry and leopard shoes is a photo of me(short curly hair) with my two brothers the one in blue is my twin, I just love that photo I get really nostalgic when I see it.
I also keep a snow globe I made two years ago myself, that has the words "What's meant to be will always find a way" a quote I keep really close to my heart. Next to that is my Gucci perfume that my mom gave me, it's smell brings me comfort and also makes me feel instantly chic regardless if I am wearing jeans and a simple T-shirt or a pretty dress.
-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment