Friday, December 14, 2012

lovely snapshots 3 ♥♥♥












Hello Everyone!
As you all know I am at home for winter break, did I mention it's one whole month of vacation time? I do not have a clue what is to come for me during the break but I am so excited that I will get to see my friends and family!! 
Any who, these pictures are a little photo diary of what my week has consisted of, some of these are from two days ago at the university(;
I've had delicious cappuccinos, and double chocolate chip fraps and cake pops with my boyfriend, amazing cold days in cozy clothes, and once I came home finally some Mexican junk food (takis and soda) as well as the best hot dog ever a Mexican styled one oh and some cheesy pizza and yummy salad. I also found that we have a new kitty!!!
I just love to come home to this, but I must say I miss college life already and may I say their waffles! I loved to have them in the mornings one of the few foods I like in my uni's diner!! but shhh
I hope you all have a great Friday and safe trips!!
-Karen♥
p.s. listen
and Previous Snapshots: one//two

No comments:

Post a Comment