Saturday, December 22, 2012

What to wear to Christmas Parties...

Christmas Party

gift exchange

Christmas Day with Family



Cap sleeve shirt, $16 / Military leather jacket / Soaked in Luxury floral lace legging, $26 / Rare London full skirt, $32 / Big Buddha / Warehouse , $42 / Rhinestone jewelry / Heine.de Xmas Christmas Background Silver Stars, $39


Hello Everyone!!
I hope you all are having an amazing weekend so far!
I've been wanting to do a post in which I gave you "what to wear" ideas so I decided that Christmas is the best reason to do so!!
I just finished putting these outfits together and I love them! I hope you like them as well. For me it is soon time to eat and finish up wrapping the presents!
I am so excited about this Christmas in particular because it is the first one I spend with my boyfriend and a month from Christmas we will be celebrating our 1 year anniversary!!
Any who, I hope you like the outfits I put together!!
-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment