Wednesday, December 19, 2012

New New New♥







Hello fashion lovers!!!
I am very much excited to show you some of my new purchases that I made this past weekend! I am in love well more like obsessed with Delia's! I love their clothes, they are so feminine and beautiful. Yes I agree that it might be over prized sometimes but this past weekend the store had 40% off in EVERYTHING! So as you can see I found what is now my favorite sweater and bought three in different colors and some very cute jeans which I was in much need of light washed skinny jeans. Also you may know that I am in love with all of the perfumes of Gucci and for the longest time I have been wearing the Guilty by Gucci but I just purchased their newest fragrance and I am in love!! 
"Looking for Alaska" is not exactly a new book of mine I've had it for a couple of years but since I finally have time to read it I will!!! Also my new bracelets from Cancun, Mexico and my new nail polishes and a brand new way to paint them! 
Life is soooooo incredibly good right now, and my mom just told me that my cousin that goes to Harvard is finally coming to visit!! I can't wait to see her and spend the night talking and giggling like old times!!
love, love, love
-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment