Monday, December 10, 2012

Relaxation in lace











Two more finals to go and I am finally done with my first semester of college!! I have been quite busy non stop studying for my final exams! It has been crazy! I had a presentation that I had to do today and I am just getting out from it. I was terrified presenting in front of all of my classmates and I turned tomato red and I started sweating tons! Any who, besides that little mishap I cannot be more excited that by this time tomorrow I will finally be finished with homework, studying, and most importantly finished with my first semester in college(: 
I had a hectic week but I took a break and had a mini photo shoot in my dorm room yesterday. Hard to believe that we went from having 80 degree weather to 40 degree weather in just a day! I got to wear my boots and sweaters today, and I couldn't be happier it seems as the cold weather is here to stay in Texas(;
Hope you have a great, cozy week!!!

top: A'gaci
Jeans: Forever21
Shoes: gift from bf (;
bracelets are from Mexico!
-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment