Monday, November 5, 2012

Lovely Snapshots 2♥♥♥

 polishes and the Kite Runner, such an amazing book!
 Shrimp made by daddy!
 Chocolate Caliente(:
love this color!!

Delicious Menudo!!
 bf and I :) zombiesized!
 went with waves instead of curls :)
Drawing my very talented friend Samantha made me :) amazing!!(it wasn't finished here yet)

Hello Everyone!!
I am back in the University, yet had an incredible weekend visiting my wonderful family and eating so many of my favorite foods! 
The second I got home I ate a "Shrimp Coctel" made by my amazing daddy I love love love shrimp  haha and this is my favorite way to eat it, another Mexican delicious dish I had was "menudo!" The most amazing thing ever, complemented by homemade flour tortillas and avocado!!! YUUUMMMM
On my trip home I had time to catch up on my Teen Vogue and Kite Runner!! haha and bought myself  some pretty nail polishes :) I also indulged in some hot chocolate as I watched The Devil Wears Prada and got to eat lunch with my sister :) 
The last picture is a drawing my friend Samantha made for me which is still not finished!! But i want it so bad it would look amazing in my dorm room...her tumblr here (:
Now I am back in school and I must start on my essays!!
Hope you have a great week!!
p.s I don't know about you guys but I am counting down the days for Thanksgiving!!!
-Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment