Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas lovely snapshots♥♥♥

littls girl's room :P
pollo asado with salsa? yes!


favorite mugs



presents from my boyfriend


sis and I

making of apple pie
menudo and pie
outside grandpa's
Sneak Peak for tomorrow!!

Hola everyone!!! 
I've had a busy busy yet FUN week!! Some of my family is spending some time with us so I am nothing but entertained! Also I had the time to make a quick visit to my friend Samantha!! Yay! :D
Any who, this has been my week in pictures (almost all of it) From Christmas presents to food! Also yesterday I had such a lovely date night with my amazing boyfriend I mean look at  what he got me! Isn't he GREAT?!
Any who, new aroma from my parents and a well spent holiday filled with love and food...what else can I ask for? I just finished my dinner yet again, Mexican Hotdogs excuse me, but I LOVE them they are delicous!
With much love,
-Karen
p.s. Check in tomorrow for a post which I am oh so excited about with the cutest outfit!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment