Saturday, December 29, 2012

What to wear to welcome 2013...

New Year



Oasis polka dot dress, $65 / BCBGeneration velvet skirt / Melissa platform sandals, $77 / Gucci perfume / Smashbox

awaiting the new year

Welcome January



VILA crew neck sweater, $53 / ONLY low jeans, $65 / Suede wedge heels / Givenchy / NARS Cosmetics


Well Hello Everyone!!
Yet another edition of ideas of what to wear this time to New Years! I can't believe time is passing by so fast! Not to mention that I turn 19 in early January! Yikes!
Any who, I just finished putting these outfits together and I am so proud of them because these are the things I would love to wear! I also incorporated some of the things I actually have such as the Gucci perfume and jeans!! I still have to choose my outfit though.
I hope you all like them too. Unfortunately I couldn't take outfit pictures today because 1. It is freezing cold outside. and 2. I have a cold so yea...
But no worries I hope I can get to do one before New Years.  Tomorrow I have a date with my bf and hopefully I will have time to update if not  tomorrow, soon!
-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment