Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Winter Break has arrived!!












Hello everyone!! 
I have finally arrived to my lovely home for winter break, and I am so excited. My first semester ever in college was a success!! I just took a peak of my grades and I am so proud of myself!!! Even though I will miss my school and friends and my life over there, I am ecstatic because I will get to see my entire family together over the holidays and my birthday of course (; I also NEED to see my friends and hopefully we will finally get together and have a sleepover, because I miss them soooo much, I still can't believe I haven't seen them since summer! 
Any who, I LOVED my outfit yesterday for my last day of finals and school!! I also indulged in a delicious cappuccino and cake pop with my bf :)
I am sure to post all about my stay at home and of course outfits and coffee!!
Hope you have a great rest of the week, and good luck with finals (;

Dress: Forever21
Denim shirt: Papaya's
Tights: Forever 21
boots: vintage
p.s. Mis latinos escuchen esta cancion(llueve el amor) es un poco retro pero me encanta escucharla en esta epoca :*
-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment