Tuesday, December 18, 2012

For a run...










Hello!!
This week has been great I have so far bought Christmas gifts for my family and bf, went shopping for myself(; Had a great day of exercise with my bf as well as an incredible date with him in one of my favorite restaurants, Chili's and had a great sleepover with my best friends I finally had the time to see them and I couldn't have been happier with the fact that we laughed until it hurt, watched movies, and had our heart to heart girl talks! They are the best people in the world I have a blast with them! 
Any who, so far my winter break has been very much relaxing and fun, I hope it continues this way. I took some pictures of the day my boyfriend and I went to the park for a great run. I am aware that this was not the best day for unphotogenic Karen to decide to take pictures of herself haha but I loved it! It was a great day outside even though it is December apparently my town is unaware of it, because we are still in 70 and 80 degree weather and I love it!

Hope you have a great rest of the week!!
-Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment