Friday, December 21, 2012

Lights...♥







Hello!!
Okay saying 'last night was cold' would be an understatement, which is why I refused to go outside :P
Yesterday my bf came over so that we could wrap his family's Christmas presents, which turned my living room into a mess although for a first timer my wrapping skills are not all that bad! 
Any who, after the wrapping we ate some homemade Mexican burgers, made my amazing mother, and again saying, 'they were delicious' would be an understatement. After we ate we went old school and spent HOURS playing Super Mario 64! It was so much fun! Everything about yesterday was so incredibly amazing, it was very emotional and filled with fun, love, and laughter. 
Again, I love life and thank God for everything good in my life!
love, love, love
-Karen
oh p.s the clothes I am wearing are super old (3yrs old) nothing special I just wanted to feel comfortable (:

No comments:

Post a Comment