Friday, December 28, 2012

Being Nostalgic...
















 Hello Readers!
I am so excited to share these pictures with you all because I am obsessed with how they turned out!! I loved everything about shooting these photos. It was nice and cold outside and the lighting ugh was beyond great + the outfit? PERFECT
I am feeling kind of sick today though :( I came down with the flu. Everything imaginable hurts and saying that I feel like I've been ran over a bus is an understatement. Luckily, my wonderful boyfriend being his wonderful self brought me a delicious lunch and ugh I love him!!
I ate a shrimp coctel and it was amazing.
Now about this scenery, this is the backyard of where I grew up and everything about it reminds me of bits and pieces of my childhood and it feels incredible.
Any who, I reeeeeaallly hope I feel better by tomorrow so that I can post some more!
Guys, feel free to ask me any questions either here or on my tumblr
sweater: Delia's
Jeans: Delia's
bag: Forever21
boots: vintage
watch: Marc Jacobs
-Karen
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment