Wednesday, December 5, 2012

UP Close part 2







HOLA!
Ugh! The oh so dreaded college Finals are here and apparently time won't stop and give me a break!
Even though I wish this dreadful week would come to an end I can't help but to be even more excited that finals mean....break!!! I can't wait to take all my tests and head back home for Christmas and New Years and of course my birthday!!! (January 6) Have I mentioned how much I LOVE this new Guess blouse?
Well I do!! But most of all I love my mom for getting it for me. I decided to take another edition of Up Close shots! I love this lighting so why not? 
I can already smell cinnamon and caramel in the air while listening to Jingle Bell Rock under the Christmas Tree's lights! I just can't wait to go home!!!
with much Love
-Karen
ps. Here is the first post of Up Close and head over and follow me on tumblr!

No comments:

Post a Comment