Wednesday, November 7, 2012

where is the l-o-v-e♥?






Hello everyone!
I have been quite thoughtful today, when I came to this university I thought I had a clear thought of who my friends were. Turns out I wasn't quite right. I love each and every one of my true friends, but they are just a handful and even then I pretty much don't talk to them much anymore. This makes me so sad, because the friends I thought I had here aren't good at all. It's hard for me to trust people as it is and just being stepped on or talked behind my back isn't much of help to me and my sadness. I am a very sentimental person and I can't help but feel depressed all the time because of this. I would never act hypocritical to anyone or talk bad about a good friend of mine, yet other "friends" don't seem to be the same. I am thankful for Samantha, Lissette, Damaris, Joanna, and Mishi because even though I don't talk much to them anymore I know for sure, that if I ever need anything they will undoubtedly be there for me as I would be there for them. Not to mention my best friend Ana Laura who is the one person who I talk to on a daily basis and has never failed me. I guess what I miss most about high school is those friends who know everything about me and even though we had tough times we genuinely love each other. I am sad that I don't have them with me but that is just part of growing up. 
I just hate the fact that people can just go and talk lies about you and be too...I don't know...good? to say anything about it.
I miss and love my friends and wish they were with me right now or even just talk to them like I used to. And am so thankful for a wonderful boyfriend as well.
I miss these amazing girls.
-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment