Sunday, November 25, 2012

Winter Inspirations...

My Andy Torres!

This is probably the look that I most likely be sporting since it won't be too cold!



her hair!!!

Yummm
Carolina love her, these are pictures that make me feel so cozy!

everything here is just....ugh WANT




to die for


HI !
My mini vacations have come to a stop, unfortunately :( I leave later today back to my university which I love yet, I just got so comfortable back home and I don't want to leave my family!!
Yesterday I got to see my entire family and had ourselves a full on Mexican, amazing party with karaoke and dancing!! I even had an incredible sleepover with one of my cousins!!
I don't want to leave so soon, but I am happy that winter vacations are soon and I can't wait!!!
I can only think of all the outfits that I could wear if it was freezing cold, but it won't be that way so some light layering will to the trick!
These are my inspirations, some light jackets, hopefully some heavier ones, boots, tights, candles, and cozy night and days with some delicious coffee!
I hope you all had an incredible time with your families as well!
I am about to eat some breakfast with mine, then pack!

p.s. these images were found on my tumblr dashboard or google :*

"friends come and go but the ones who go are the ones you least expect." 
-Karen 






No comments:

Post a Comment