Friday, November 2, 2012

November Inspirations...

 Carolina!

 love these kind of days

 red necky? NEED
Please!!
 Andy always(;



Hello Everyone!
I am finally home! After weeks of not coming to spend time with my family I am finally here. I was well received with an amazing dinner my dad made me (pictures soon to be posted) I love being here although I have the worst headache I couldn't be happier! Everything is going amazing with school and turns out I had nothing to worry about in my midterm exams (; 
I am currently treating myself with some Ellie Goulding and Mumford and Sons music! While texting with my wonderful bf of course and going through Andy's and Carolina's incredible blogs. Which is how and why I became inspired. (the other images are from tumblr not mine(; )
Any who I only have two days at my home so I shall watch one of my favorite movies The Devil Wears Prada! 
Have an amazing night and weekend guys!!!
-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment