Tuesday, November 20, 2012

These past two weeks...








Hola!!
I am exhausted! This week has been horrible, because I had soooooooo much homework to do and study study study!
I couldn't be happier that I leave home tomorrow to spend Thanksgiving with my family! Which is my FAVORITE holiday btw (; 
5 day weekend? YAAAAAAY....although I still have to cram some studying in there.
These past weeks have been great, climate wise, it has been chilly... well except for today it was a nice 80 degree weather day which was great and yummy, my bf and I shared a cookie at Starbucks yumm!
I am currently reading....yes...1984 haha it's my third time reading it but I just love it so much and the book mark is just so incredibly pretty which my aunt gave me(: Also I have been wearing my Gucci perfume  I just LOVE how it smells!
Any who, I hope I can check-in this week but if not...
I hope you have a great and delicious Thanksgiving
-Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment