Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Baby it's cold outside







Hello!!
It is was a rather cold day today and I loved it!!!
These are my favorite kind of days because I love staying in, studying, reading, drinking some coffee, listening to some of my favorite tunes, and cozying up to my bf under these twinkly lights! What else could I ask for?
This little jumper is quite cozy and beautiful it is from Forever21 featured in this post. It is quite a head turner and very much in the holiday spirit if you ask me! ha!
For those who don't know, one of my favorite things to do in life is sing! I auditioned for my school's show choir...you know kind of like Glee! :P
I was so nervous but at the end I did pretty well (being modest; they told me I was in a level beyond what they had*I will be sure to post a video of me singing my auditioned song soon(; *it is in spanish!!
Ahhhhh it has been a good start to this week


Jumper: Forever 21
black skinny jeans: Papaya's
Boots: Vintage

love love love 
-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment