Wednesday, November 28, 2012

2 in 1!






 HI everyone!
It has been such a horrible, busy week... :( I have been studying non stop for pre-final exams and writing so many essays!! 
Any who, other than the hectic college work I've been doing, everything has been going great. I might go home for a visit this coming weekend for my sister's birthday and I am quite excited for that!
I also, have been indulging in Starbucks with my bf haha and buying some goodies, like some new nail polishes and Baby lips from Maybelline(: which I am in love with btw!
I have also been getting questions about my hair over at my tumblr ...my hair is naturally curly so I don't have to do much to it other than comb it with my Conair brush made specifically for curly hair which is found anywhere. I shower with Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly both Shampoo and Conditioner and Mousse and if I want more  of soft, or volume in my hair I use the Suave mousse

-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment