Monday, November 12, 2012

Clothing Candy♥

Hello!!
I have been quite busy lately with school which is why I haven't been able to blog :(
But I'm here now and I couldn't be happier! This past weekend I had a movie date with my bf and turns out we were the last to watch Paranormal Activity 4 haha the movie certainly made me jump but it wasn't what I expected. 
Any who, I also went shopping and got myself these amazing purchases!
This rose lacy sweater is amazing, I feel instantly beautiful when I put it on so I can't wait to wear it out this fall. And the black/green knit sweater is beyond great! I am in love with it, I can wear it every day It goes with absolutely everything and it has and edgy look to it. It is very Stylescrapbook which I love.
I am pairing these two beauties with my black skinny jeans and brown vintage boots ;)
The Dress? As well as these two sweaters is from Forever21 and it's beautiful!!!! I also loved this little number in black.
I am quite happy right now...although I have two more classes to go today, but it is finally beginning to feel like fall here, it is finally windy and chilly outside and I couldn't be happier. I can't wait to spend the end of the day cozying up to my bf and watching Boy Meets World
I hope you have an amazing week!!

Sweaters, Dress: Forever 21
Black skinny Jeans: Papaya's
Perfume: Guilty by Gucci
-Karen♥

No comments:

Post a Comment