Saturday, September 29, 2012

the best of friends...




This is my best friend Samantha! I miss her sooooo much. This girl and I have gone through EVERYTHING together. I've been with her through her most troubled times and she's been with me through mine. I love her and I want to see her, hang out with her, and have long talks with her like we used to have. She is my favorite person in the world she is hilarious,fun, and sooo pretty haha. She is my go-to person with ANYTHING!!
These were some pictures we took for the 4th of July that i did not post.
my shirt: papaya
shorts: American Eagle
Sammy's shorts: forever 21(i picked them out) 
barets: paris!! 
hope you are all having an amazing weekend!!!!
-Karen


1 comment:

  1. Omg Karen!! I love you so much! This is sam...Obviously XD I love you so much!! <3 I miss you and we should hangout soon!

    ReplyDelete