Sunday, September 30, 2012

memories like these...


my sistah and me :B

isn't she pretty?

we are quite the people

My mommy and me
Jimena and Regina :)

My weekend has been amazing. After two long weeks of not seeing my family I came home to spend some time with them. I spent Saturday at my grandparent's house. Turns out my family from Monterrey happened to visit on the same day!! I got to spend the day with my two little cousins! They are adorable and the nicest little girls in the world. We made up a game (which included wizards, flowers, rocks, and lots of magic dust) and played for hours outside(the day was very nice and windy out.) Then we went inside and ate Mexican delicious tacos and chocolate cake! Then we played some more with them with their dollies and then told them a bed time story and then went outside again to play some more. I really don't want to go back to the university so soon, but I take these memories with me. These past few days have been incredible and times like these is why I love life and really appreciate what I have, instead of thinking about the negative things.

blue blouse: A'gaci
Jeans: Levis
Sandals: Degree
with much love
-Karen




No comments:

Post a Comment