Friday, September 21, 2012

sometimes I'm photogenic... right?











hello! I've been soooooo busy lately with homework and stuff. ugh! the college stress!!!! :P haha any who here are some photos of me I have not been able to post *except the last two those i took a few minutes ago:) I love this denim shirt I am wearing it today. It is still quite warm in Texas guys! ha! I only had one class today and I just finished it. I love my History professor he is hilarious! haha well today my weekend starts(finally!!) And I have a date night with my amazing boyfriend, we are going to celebrate our 8 months of being together. We are going bowling, go to the movies, and have a nice dinner. :) I will post my outfit for my date very soon. Big plans for tonight! I am so excited to finally take a break from school and spend some quality time with him. Hope you all have a great friday ;)
White Shirt: H&M
Denim Shirt: Jessica Simpson Collection
Jeans: Levis
Belt: Forever 21
-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment