Monday, September 24, 2012

Playlist numero 1!!!!!


Kelly Clarkson: Dark Side my new favorite song! It's amazing not only her voice because this girl can sing like no one else, but the lyrics are very inspiring.


Neon Hitch : Poisoned with love I discovered her music about a year and half or so ago and I just completely fell in love. This song is amazing on so many levels it was actually my anthem this summer :)


Jesse and Joy : Aqui voy a little of my Mexican taste of music, this song basically says "yup I'm having a bad day but I'm still here." I've always loved their style of music but this new album is quite amazing I listen to this album on repeat it reminds me of back home. I love the line "todo mundo mira en el espejo no les gusta su reflejo y no les queda nada mas q criticar a los demas" AMAZING!

Mumford and Sons: The Cave do I need to say more about this amazing group? I just love love love them and their music is the best to relax and drink a vanilla latte and study with.

 
Franz Albeniz: Asturias the guitar here is amazing I love me some great acoustic guitar stringing. Great for studying I discovered this amazing song a long time ago. I had a music appreciation project back in high school  and I was given this song. I fell in love with it!!!! So today I did my routine check up on Andy's blog; checked out the video she had posted, and discovered the background music was this exact song, which inspired me to make a playlist post in the first place. Again Andy Torres inspires me not only in fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment