Tuesday, September 18, 2012

College=study...and lots of starbucks



Today has been quite a busy/productive day. I've been reading "Prisoner of Tehran" it's so amazing and inspirational, it's about a young girl's imprisonment during the revolutionary war in Iran. It is the most interesting book I have read in a long while. Any who, today I've been studying non stop, exams are soon, very soon actually. I have my government exam this coming Thursday and my history will be on Monday! Study Study Study Karen!! After my classes my boyfriend bought me a green tea and himself a cold frapp to cool down! Today has been so hot!! I finally have some time to relax right now, which means time to chat with my mother!
hope you are having a great and productive day as well!!!
flowered blouse: Jcpenney
Jeans: forever 21
watch: Marc Jacobs
-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment