Sunday, September 16, 2012

unforgettable moments





It is time to go back to the university... it's a bitter sweet feeling, I don't want to leave my house and my family yet I want to continue with my new life at school! I had such an AMAZING time with my family and my boyfriend's(he's in white striped shirt) family yesterday. I spent the first half here at my house, my family came to visit me, we ate so much!! We ate "Mexican elote" which is corn with lots of chile!!!! haha and ice cream. Later I spent the day with my bf's family to celebrate his little sisters' birthday at the park where I stuffed my face with tamales and spent the time with his little cute niece!!!  oh and the cone cupcakes? so goooood. Anyways my fun is coming to an end; I leave in an hour or so.
hope you have had a great weekend as well with friends and family(:
blouse and jeans: Forever 21
shoes: thrifted 
watch: Marc Jacobs
-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment