Thursday, September 27, 2012

Recently Craving...PINK


of course Andy Torres!!!!









Hello! So recently I have been loving the pink shorts/jeans look! "GOTTA HAVE IT" haha the weather here in Texas is still 95 degrees (ridiculous i know). So summer clothing is still a must!! I am in love with how the pink contrasts with the white and denim tops!! I personally think it is very pretty. I don't really consider this as my style as it's hard to see myself wearing something like this, but I will try it. I think it's so cute yet simple which is great for college and I like trying new things as well. I am very picky when it comes to purchasing denim shorts though, so I am still in search for the perfect pair.
Wish me luck!!!

p.s. these pictures were gotten from google not mine :) 
-Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment