Friday, January 4, 2013

Pretty in Pink


















Well Helloo!
I am so excited to present to you my latest outfit pictures I took a couple of days ago!!
Okay, it is not only FREEZING outside it is also POURING RAIN, even though I do love this current weather it sucks, because I can hardly go out!
Any who, hopefully my bf is able to come today, I plan on making hot chocolate with marshmallows and also hope to spend some well deserved bonding time with him before I turn 19 on Sunday!! 
I absolutely love this sweater and plan to wear it in the not so cold days we occasionally get here in Texas during the winter time. I am currently obsessed with this color as you can see here and here
I hope you have an amazing weekend and stay cozy!!

P.S. Pastels in January are so pretty and fun to play around with you should try.

sweater: Forever21
Jeans: Delia's
Boots: Vintage
bag: Forever21
Watch: Marc Jacobs
-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment