Saturday, January 26, 2013

One year one love...

















Yesterday my boyfriend and I celebrated our first year anniversary and I had such an incredible time with him!
At first my day started with a rough start..well I cried the entire morning because I was told that I wouldn't be able to purchase my books for my classes! It was so frustrating for me but my day finished amazing with my boyfriend treating me like a princess and taking me out to eat at a fancy pancy restaurant which was absolutely delicious!
Any who, I had a great time taking these photos it was a hilarious and fun experience with my friends as my photographers!
I love this this dress and felt oh so pretty in it!
I hope you have an incredible weekend as well!

Dress: A'gaci
Boots: Vintage
Boyfriends shirt: Aeropostale 
-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment