Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A little bit longer...















Hello Readers!
I have been quite busy and enjoying my last days at home. In only two short days I head back to the university.
As much as I wish I could stay at home and live in comfort with my family and friends and have delicious food, I am quite looking forward to going back and be with my other friends and start my second semester of college, which I am excited about (except the math class :s)
Any who, it has been quite cold here and I love it although I've been terribly sick and hadn't been able to go outside (or clean my room) for that matter. 
I can't wait for this coming Friday and head back to my beloved second home!!
Have a great Wednesday!!
Flowered Lace Jumper: Forever21
Jeans: Papaya's
Boots: Vintage
-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment