Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Second Semester here we go...


\\




Hello lovely Readers! Today I had my first day of my second semester of college! I had such an exciting day. I don't know, something about the first day of class where you don't know what to expect or just seeing hundreds of new faces and possible new friends. Nonetheless, it was quite tiring but I am finished for the day and just had a delicious and well deserved Java Chip frapp from Starbucks and awaiting the newest episode of Pretty Little Liars.
I purchased this new top yesterday and I couldn't be more obsessed with how different it is from everything else I have in my wardrobe yet, new year means new risks. I love how edgy it looks.
Any who, I hope you have had a wonderful day and for you girls or boys who are beginning your second semester of school, good luck! I hope you look at this as a new beginning and as an opportunity to start out fresh and give your education a little bit more importance this time around!! 

Top: Forever21/Jeans: Levi's/Boots: vintage/watch: Marc Jacobs
-Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment