Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Oh My Knits!!






Show me the Knits!!



Orange v neck sweater / Jack Wills / Free People / Bridges Pottery Large Yarn Bowl Large Knitting Bowl Weathered Patina... / knitting needles bamboo single point straight clover (4 sizes... / Winter Snow Tree Landscape, photo, winter, white, dramatic, grey,...

Hello Readers!
I have fallen fast in love with Knitting!! When I was younger I learned how to sew and became quite obsessed and even made my own pajamas and skirts. I didn't practice much so I didn't really learn too much, but now I made a promise to myself that I would get better at sewing and learn how to knit so I could make my own things!! I love the first knitting project I have in mind it is such a beautiful top. The first three items I found in an amazing website called purlbee.com and the last set I made on my Polyvore follow here
I hope I can actually achieve my goal and knit these things. I'll start small though!
I hope you have a great day!
-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment