Thursday, January 17, 2013

Lovely Snapshots 4!

















Well, unfortunately my stay at my comfy home comes to an end as I head back to my university and take on my second semester of college! I am very excited about it though!
I have indulged in all the great things in life during this past month such as late night talks with my cousin and sister. I also received the best presents from my parents and boyfriend. Celebrated with big parties all of my favorite things such as Christmas, New Years, and Birthday (which consisted of the BEST Mexican foods). I also played a little bit too much of Super Mario on Nintendo 64 hehe. I also enjoyed some reading and hot chocolate in the cutest mug ever!!!!
But...
  • I can't wait to wake up to cold mornings all bundled up and seeking my boyfriend for warmth as I walk to my classes.
  • I look forward to warming down during the freezing days with cappuccinos from Starbucks and feel instantly relaxed and a sense of happiness.
  • I am so excited about starting my second chapter of my college education and being a step closer on pursing the career of my dreams.
  • I am filled with joy with the thought of fuzzy socks and hot chocolate while snuggling to my boyfriend while we watch F.R.E.I.N.D.S, Boy Meets World, and Pretty Little Liars.
  • I am looking forward to warm waffles and meeting new people and making new friends. 
  • I am looking forward to make the best of this second semester and couldn't be happier on returning to my second home. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment