Monday, February 18, 2013

Pretty in Florals and Black!











Hello Everyone!!
Again, sorry for the lack of appearances, but my life is so hectic!! I am having mid term exams coming up this week and I am studying full time!!!
Any who, on Valentine's Day my best friend Ana and I had a mini photo shoot right before we left with our dates for dinner. It was so much fun to have her with me in these pictures because well...Isn't she Gorgeous?! My Valentine for the night was my wonderful boyfriend we went for dinner at Olive Garden which is always a delight to eat at and treated each other with cute gifts!!
I also got to go home this past weekend which was just so relaxing and refreshing to see my family!
I hope you all have a great week and I'll try to keep you posted on my stressful current life!!
-Karen
Dresses: Forever21
Boots: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment