Thursday, February 7, 2013

Love on Polyvore...

V-Day 3



BCBG Max Azria peplum shirt, $310 / Tutu skirt, $275 / NARS Cosmetics sheer lipstick
V-Day 2

V-Day 1

V-Day 1 by doitforvogue featuring a velvet cocktail dress / Wedge boots / Cole Haan

Hello!!
Soooo sorry for my absence! I've been swarmed with homework and been very busy getting the hang of things this second semester of college!
I finally have a bit of time to myself! I hope this weekend is a great one and get to have a lovely date with my boyfriend.
I know it is a little early but I made some sets of what I would wear for this Valentines Day!!!
I hope you like it! Apparently the weather here thinks it's spring here because there has been no cold weather whats so ever :(
Any who, I hope you like the sets and you can follow me on polyvore here for more of my sets!  
-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment