Thursday, February 14, 2013

Crazy for you....and florals.












Hello everyone!!
So sorry for the lack of posts these past few days (week) not only am I camera-less but also swamped with homework! Any who at last it is Thursday which means I am done with classes until Monday!! I received the most wonderful gift(s) from my boyfriend today which includes this adorable dress from Forever21 which I plan to wear later tonight for our dinner date.(;
I am so excited for today I even decorated his dorm room with a bunch of pictures of us hanging from the ceiling! I just think it looks adorable, while my room is a mess!! :S 
I hope you all have a great Valentine's Day today as well! For those who don't have a special someone, celebrate this day with friends! Don't be sad, cuddled in your rooms eating chocolates the entire day. Make this day worth while and something to remember! This is the second Valentine's day I can share with my boyfriend, well with anyone for that matter. For the past few years my friends and I would bake and make each other cute things to keep us company when we didn't have any boyfriends.
ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE
-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment