Wednesday, February 27, 2013

May I?














Hola! 
I hope you have had a great week so far! Mine was horribly hectic! D:
I've been soooooooo busy with school and have had my midterm exams and tons of homework, ugh I am exhausted! Now, things are looking up as finally tomorrow I have my last classes of the week and then I get to head home for the weekend!! I plan to have a great weekend with my family and my bf's family. I need some well-deserved relaxing time. 
Any who, here are some images I have encountered on my tumblr and fell in love with or basically need to have! (the picture of me with my new dress is just there because I wish I could wear it every day).  The weather has been very bi polar yet, terribly windy and cold these past few days! Windy weather + my curly hair = no photo opportunity! :S I hope to get some outfit photos done this weekend  though! :)
Hope you have a great remainder of the week!
-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment