Tuesday, May 21, 2013

This Summer...

This summer..drink some tea
 ...get ice cream with a friend
 ....buy a floral bikini

 ....Read a book
 ....eat fruit instead of greasy foods
 ....Have a delicious smoothie
 ....have some you time and discover new aromas
 ...Go to the beach
 ....Watch Clueless....A lot!
 ....Wear floral shorts.
 ....have a refreshing pink lemonade
 ...be a better person
 ...don't forget Starbucks!

Hi everyone! For some of you summer is finally here! For the rest it is quickly approaching!
Here are some things you should do! I am certainly doing all of these things as they are now on my summer bucket list!
I hope you all have a great summer vacation because you deserve it and we need it!
I hope yours is filled with smiles, sunshine, late night thunderstorms, with friends and family, and indulging in that breezy salty air. 
I LOVE SUMMER!
-Karen
P.s these pics were found on Tumblr they're not mine! check out my Tumblr blog here and my newest one here

No comments:

Post a Comment